Saskatchewan 移民





There is a choice of three SINP categories you can apply to. You will also have to complete the federal application forms at the same time.

International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers abroad who want to work and live in Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan Experience Category is for foreign nationals who are currently living and working in Saskatchewan.

Entrepreneur Category is for entrepreneurs who plan to start a business in Saskatchewan.

Farm Category is for experienced farmers who plan to buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan.





© Copyright 2010-2020 - 新 新 源 移 民 This site is powered by 新 新 源 移 民-高 知 圈 移 民 代 理